Helping You Obtain the Right to Work in the U.S.

Do you have a prospective employer in the U.S.? Depending on your qualifications, you may be able to obtain a nonimmigrant visa or even a green card.

Here are just a few of the visas that may be available to you:

  • H Visas (Specialty Occupations)
  • B Visas (Business & Tourist)
  • O Visas (Extraordinary Ability)
  • L Visas
  • TN Visas

To maximize your chances of success, retain the dedicated counsel and representation of our attorney at The Law Offices of Sandra I. Murado P.A. We are ready to answer your questions, address your concerns, and help you navigate this exceedingly complex process.

Call (305) 448-4300 or reach out to us online for the advocacy you deserve. We offer services in both English and Spanish.

EB1 Visas

Because the government prioritizes some visas over others, each type will have a different waiting period, a yearly cap, and varying levels of qualifications. The EB1 category is “first-preference,” meaning that these visas are given the highest priority because of their significant contributions to the United States.

The EB1 categories are reserved for the following:

  • Aliens of extraordinary ability – You must be internationally renowned in business, athletics, education, the sciences, or the arts. Evidence that can prove this level of ability includes major prizes and awards, showcases of work in public events, examples of work significantly impacting their field, scholarly articles, and time spent in key roles and positions.
  • Outstanding professors and researchers – To prove outstanding ability in these categories, you can include evidence of major awards and prizes of an academic nature, at least three years of teaching or researching within your particular field, and pursuit of tenure research or teaching at an institution of higher education.
  • Multinational manager or executive – You must have been employed and doing business for a year with an employer related to the entity you will be working within the United States. Your petitioner can provide evidence that you will be working as an executive or manager, but this is not mandatory.