Helping You Reunite with Loved Ones in the U.S.

Family-based visas are the most common and effective methods of immigration. Both U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents can sponsor certain family members for nonimmigrant visas or green cards. To begin this process, the citizen or permanent resident must file a petition on behalf of their family member. Once they are approved for a visa, the family member can come to the U.S. and adjust their status to permanent residence.

At the Law Office of Sandra I. Murado, our Coral Gables immigration lawyer offers a full range of services to meet your family-based immigration needs. With 25+ years of experience, our attorney has what it takes to give your case the highest possible likelihood of success.

Some of the services we provide include:

  • Petitions for parents, children, spouses, and siblings
  • Marriage-based residency for same-sex couples
  • Provisional waivers
  • Consular processing
  • Representation at residence interviews
  • Powerful defense and support at USCIS offices for any motions to reopen or reconsider cases
  • Use of the Child Status Protection Act to help applicants who began an application process as a minor but have become adults before the completion of the adjudication process

You can trust the Law Office of Sandra I. Murado to fully support you. 

Call us today at (305) 448-4300 to get the advocacy you deserve. Se habla Español.